Analytics

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Widgets

What are you waiting for? See the world! Take a risk!


I love my life.



  • I love that I decided to study in Singapore 7 years ago.
  • I love that I backpacked around Asia before coming home that Winter.
  • I love that I studied in Spain 5 years ago.
  • I love that before Spain I had a chance to explore Europe.
  • I love that I studied in Turkey that Summer.
  • I love that I taught in Korea.
  • I love that I saved money and traveled Europe before I came home.
  • I love that I did the Camino de Santiago.
  • I love that I au paired in the Netherlands while I got my CELTA.
  • I love that I took a job in a "narco" city in Madrid (I love my University).

That being said, there are other ways to tilt at windmills. Take some risks. Try that new restaurant. Learn to use chopsticks. Rock a new microbrew. Try a different way to teach. Give yourself personal challenges and enjoy life!

Professionally? 

I am glad I try to find new ways to implement movies all the time. I like using music during class (and not just in clozes). I like that I try new things I learn from webinars (like flipped classes and dynamic assessment)

What windmills have you tilted at lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting. Due to spam, your comment may not show up right away, but as soon as I get a chance to approve it I will. I promise to be as fast as possible!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...